PV H1Z2Z2-K Cable (1.5kV DC) New
TCu FLEX/XLPE FLEX/XLPE FLEX 1.0/1.0 (1.2) kV AC, 1.5/1.5 (1.8) kV DC EN 50618, IEC 62930
StandardsInternational : EN 50618
PV cables are designed to comply with the international standards of the solar plants.
They are dedicated to the photovoltaic system direct current (D.C.) side with a nominal D.C. voltage of 1.5 kV and a maximum D.C. voltage of 1.8 kV.
These cables are suitable for permanent outdoor long term use, under variable and harsh climate conditions. They are designed and tested to operate at a normal maximum conductor temperature of 90°C and for 20,000 hours up to 120°C.
Therefore, the expected period use is 30 to 40 years under normal usage conditions
These cables 1.5kV D.C. crosslinked cables offer exceptional performances, easy installation and long term reliability for solar plant.
They link photovoltaic panels for Utility Scale solar plants or rooftops, and also connect them to the array box (if existing), or potentially to the inverter.
· Designation: H1Z2Z2K
· Standard: EN 50618:2014, IEC 62930
· Rated voltage: 1.0/1.0 (1.2) kV AC, 1.5/1.5 (1.8) kV DC
· Single core solar cable with low smoke, halogen free, crosslinked insulation and sheath.
· Renewable Energies; Solar Plants.
· Intended for permanent use outdoor and indoor.
· Installation can be fixed or free movable / free hanging, and also in cable trays and conduits.