Protecting our stakeholders
As well as promoting ethical behavior and sustainable choices, we also strive to protect the people that matter to us – our customers, employees, partners. This focus on caring translates into a range of policies including a Duty of Care Plan and consumer health & safety.
Our duty of care
Over recent years, we’ve developing a Duty of Care Plan to strengthen our environmental and social responsibilities. This has led to the implementation of dedicated risk management procedures and systems that exceed requirements set out in the French “duty of care” law (2017-399 of March 27, 2017).
Risk identification & assessment
We identify and monitor internal and external risks using maps and adapted prevention & management procedures including self-assessment questionnaires and audits overseen by the Accounts & Audit Committee.
Assessment and control. We have set up an internal control and risk management system to better prevent and reduce risks.
Protecting consumer health and safety
Consumer health and safety is also a priority for us and we have taken active steps to:
- manage and trace chemical substances used to manufacture our products
- disclose environmental product information
A series of initiatives perfectly illustrates our commitments
- REACh Supplier Tool to identify raw material composition and monitor hazardous substances
- Nexans Tracker and ECO Material Declarations to provide up-to-date information and full traceability
- Worldwide network of technical and HSE experts informed about changes to REACh regulations
- Internal “substances roadmap” informing sites of the regulatory status of high-concern substances
- R&D programs to find substitutes for substances that could be restricted in the future
Select your country to find our products and solutions
Impossible de trouver le produit correspondant
Veuillez réessayer avec une autre référence